Makes : Serves 2
– 4 carrots
– 2 red peppers
– about an inch slice of red cabbage
– a dozen mushrooms
– a handful of broccolini (long stemmed broccoli)or broccoli
– a packet of spinach (about 250g)
– 2 servings of butternut squash, carrot or zucchini noodles (about 150g)
– 3 tablespoons of Coconut Aminos (gluten & soy free, soy sauce)
– 3 tablespoons of tahini
-1 tsp of water
– 1 tablespoon of dried herbs
half a lemon
Add either Turkey, shrimp or chicken to the stir fry if you want to add meat.
Start by peeling the carrots and slicing them into thin rounds, then chop the broccolini into roughly three segments. Then place these in a large frying pan with a tablespoon of coconut oil.
Start cooking them while you slice the cabbage into thin threads, the mushrooms into roughly quarters and the red pepper into small cubes and then place them into the frying pan to cook with the carrots and broccolini.
Now put the noodles on to cook.
Once the noodles are nearly cooked stir the spinach into the stir fry along with the tamari, tahini, lemon juice, herbs. Drain the noodles and finally stir them in before serving and enjoying!